BossFight BossFight

It reminds me all those afternoons with my old school nintendos or my PSone, good afternoons of gaming. It has a fresh melody and i didn't feel it repetitive. The composition was very good and overall, the song was superb.

Zombie Cyborg Zombie Cyborg

Awesome as always, i really like your style, i like how your songs are slow but consistent and you give them that feeling of alert, i dunno, i just like it.

SoTJake responds:

Grave Robbers Grave Robbers

I don't really enjoy trap stuff, or electronic. But, for what it is, it's amazing. I've been following your work. I gave 5 stars to your last song before this one, "Dust", because i liked it and i enjoy it. Now, im giving this one 5 stars for what it is, an interesting and really well done trap song. I listened a lot of trap because one of my best friends listen to it, but i dont like it at all. The point is, i have something to compare with (Im talking about comparison, but im not sure that's the correct word, i speak spanish) and it's better than a lot of stuff i listened with my friend. Actually, the first time i listened trap i laughed a lot, and i still doing it, but i didn't with this one. I liked the Egyptian influences too, but, the thing i like the most, was your improvement in the mastering. Really glad that you have been working in that and you improved it. Keep working, i like your stuff a lot!

SoTJake responds:

Thank you very much for your response. I am very glad you liked it :D

14.12.25 14.12.25

BRILLIANT! The atmosphere of a apocalypsis is really strong, the water have all the details it should have, i really like it!

Rain Feels Rain Feels

Totally Incredible, i agree with Saifa, this illustration really have that feeling, that melancholic rain felling, im not an artist but i don't need to be one to understand that youre drawing is really good. Congratulations.

Rhunyc responds:

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it. :)

The Eye The Eye

It's like an eclipse, it's beautiful.